Conamara Sea Week, 'Talks at Kylemore'
As part of Conamara Sea Week, this event is a one day exploration of the future in the company of experts from Ireland and abroad.
Speakers will include:
- Doug Allan (wildlife photographer)
- Tom Collins (professor of education NUI Maynooth)
- Mary O’Malley (Connemara poet), Dorothy Cross (Connemara artist)
- Briona Nic Diarmada (Notre Dame professor of Irish Studies)
- Evelyn O’Toole (founder of CLS in Galway)
- Brendan Joyce (founding member of INHFA)
- Paul Connolly (director of Fisheries Eco Systems Advisory Services at the Marine Institute)
- Graham Roberts (owner of Connemara Smokehouse)
- Mary Swander (Poet Laureate of Iowa).
Originally published at international.conductor.nd.edu.