Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore
The best leaders continually strive to become better. They take the time to learn about themselves, explore new concepts and techniques, and work to develop their employees to become better. This effort provides them the opportunity to lead in new ways and become more and more effective in their leadership roles. These leaders seek out unique opportunities to help them reach higher and higher levels of performance. Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore, delivered October 20-23, 2020 at Kylemore Abbey in Connemara, Ireland, provides just this type of developmental experience.
"I’m at the stage in my career where I want to move to the next level. Continuous learning is an important piece of that. The opportunity came up for me to attend this course (Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore) and I sort of grabbed it with both hands." --Gareth McCloskey, Director, Davy Group, Dublin
"You will develop a new direction, a new sense of how to change yourself as you try to change your company, your organization. And in some cases, people come here to change the world." --Mel Dowdy, Ph.D., Lead ILK Facilitator & Executive Coach
Comments from 2018 and 2019 program participants:
- I feel this may be the best thing I will ever do for my personal development.
- I can see how the easy understandable concepts can be applied by me, but more importantly, I can easily share (them) with colleagues to maximize benefit.
- I do not know what I expected, but I never expected to learn so much about myself, which is (as I now know) essential for me to lead effectively.
- The course and setting were truly inspirational, and I’m very privileged to have shared the journey with such a wonderful group of leaders. I personally have taken a lot away with me and look forward “tweaking” my leadership style going forward.
- Thanks to you and the team for everything, it was a super week, in an ideal environment with a great group.
- Please join us for a transformational leadership experience May 11-14, 2021.