Notre Dame International’s mission at Kylemore is to create a vibrant, educational, intellectual, and spiritual center where Notre Dame and Irish students can engage with each other. The Kylemore Abbey Global Centre works to dynamically broaden Notre Dame’s engagement within Ireland and foster international connectivity, serving as a conduit between campus and the wider European and American university network.
We welcome groups from Notre Dame, other organizations, and the local community for events, conferences, lectures, and retreats.
Kylemore Global Centre has a wide range of facilities suited to host conferences, seminars, meetings and classes.
Complimentary fiber optic WiFi internet is available throughout the building.
Seminar Room Facilities
- Built in LCD projector & screen
- Desktop computer - with Notre Dame Net ID login
- Crestron media control system
- Multimedia touchscreen with webcam and microphone
- Additional high resolution PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) ceiling camera
- Whiteboards & markers
- Writing pads & pens
- Printer, scanner, copier
- Extension leads
- Theatre seating: 56 people
- Boardroom/ Roundtable meeting: 24 people
- U-Shape seating: 20 people
Kylemore Global Centre is open all year round (except the week before and after Christmas). Preliminary inquires can be made by email email@example.com.
The following criteria will be considered on review of the proposal:
- type of event
- duration of use
- number of participants
- participating faculty/staff-to-student ratio
Undergraduate and graduate programs are encouraged as well as professional or academic conferencing. Applications from outside of Notre Dame are accepted.
- All audio visual and office requirements should be considered when putting together the proposal.
- Outlined catering requirements should be submitted at the time of booking, meal plans can be tailored to accommodate the times and scheduling of the programs.
Comprehensive on site catering is available:
- Tea/coffee breaks and snacks
- Dinner - buffet & sit down served
- Hot breakfast options
- Canapes/ Hors D'oeuvres
- Coaches and private cars are available to bring participants to and from Kylemore.
- Excursions, hikes and cultural activities are available.
- Access to Kylemore Abbey, Victorian Walled Gardens & Neo-gothic Church is included and available to attendees (subject to opening times).
Submissions for proposed programming should be made at least six months in advance of the start date.
There are a wide range of activities to take advantage of while at Kylemore. Hiking, pony trekking, sheep shearing, and visits to the beach are just a few of the many excursions available. Download our activity guide.