Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore is a transformational experience for the experienced, successful executive leader seeking development and a new perspective on how to embrace the challenges of a highly competitive and complex environment and create sustained competitive value. In taking this holistic, integral approach to leadership, you will find multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth via feedback and reflection on your own values, competencies and even your limiting strengths.
The week inspires you with:
- A new perspective about the complexities and connections of leadership
- Individual executive coaching to maximize your takeaway from a robust 360° feedback survey tool that goes beyond strengths and weaknesses
- Finding deep insight into your values, behavior and motivations
- A true look at your achievements, relationships and authenticity
- Practices in personal reflection and critical thinking to enhance self-awareness
- Diet and lifestyle practices that optimize your good health
- Hands-on application of key tools to the business challenge you will bring to the program
- The opportunity to step away, think and reflect in a unique and iconic location
Integral Leadership Development
Look inward to move yourself and your organization forward. Authentic, values-based leadership starts from within. Our integrated, holistic approach to leadership takes an inside to outside approach that will help you understand your core values and your personal leadership style to positively impact your teams, organizations, and the greater business community.
The program introduces Notre Dame’s Integral Leadership Model, which considers you, as a leader, in relation to complex business challenges, and focuses on an inside-out developmental approach. Effective leaders learn to account for themselves, those around them, and the systems in place within their organizations.
Integral Leadership Model
Increased Executive Capacity
Through the introduction of powerful tools and new perspectives, including Immunity to Change and Polarity Management, you will get a better handle on effective ways to diagnose issues, develop change initiatives, and evaluate strategic options for your everyday business needs. This signature Notre Dame program for established executives helps you find creative solutions to pressing business issues and drive change.
Leadership Assessment and One-on-One Coaching
The week also includes executive coaching based on a robust 360° feedback instrument, The Leadership Circle Profile™
- Introducing the Integral Leadership Model
- Leadership Assessment
- Spirituality in Leadership
- Understanding the Importance of Place
- Addressing Your Own Individual Strategic Business Issue
- One on One Personal Executive Coaching
- Immunity to Change
- The Power of Words
- Resilience and Coherence
- Team Productivity: Getting fantastic results from your people by changing your perspective (utilizing Polarity Management and the Kirton Adaption-Innovation Instrument)
- Making Sense of Complexity